19 July 2009

Adventures in London: Issues 1- 52

During my performance review, my boss asked me how I would sum up the year - 2 thumbs up, 2 thumbs down or a bit of both. My answer was, 2 thumbs up. It has been quite a year, and not all in a good way, but I am thankful for it. There have been numerous highs, and with that there have been numerous lows. But through it all, I've kept a smile on my face (well for most of it). 

When I look back on the year, what comes to mind are all the times I cooked, the miles I ran, the books I read, the photos I took, the experiences I've had, and the moments I laughed. Yes, there are other I suppose I could focus on, but no good ever comes of that. It's been a grand year, and it has happened like a blink of an eye. 

Thank you to you all for being by my side through this year. It has been a pleasure living this adventure with you and I am looking forward to what the next year holds for us. 

xx

T

2 comments:

Alison & Rob said...

You are so talented. This video of the past year make me tear up and it was not even my life :) You are incredible... keep enjoying the memories you are creating in London! Let's catch up soon. Skype?

Tea Knee said...

Thanks Alleycat...that means a lot coming from you! xoxo