Other than that, I do not have much to share. I am starting to adjust to living and working in London. I have gotten close to the fellow Americans at MindShare. They have made a family over here in London and they truly have each other's back. It is nice to have some acquaintances here that have already gone through what I am going through right now.
Last night a co-worker from MindShare NY who moved here about a year or so ago and I went to see Dark Knight and then we went for Scotch in Notting Hill. It was strange to be hanging out with new people. He and I knew each other in NY, we hung out a couple of times, but that was about it. Here though we have already started to build quite a friendship and I am pleased that he is over here.
I have been watching the Olympics thinking that would help me miss the States a little less. I was so very mistaken - they do not show the American athletes :-( They may mention them, but rarely do you get to see any footage. Focus is on the GBR athletes, which I totally understand, just would like to tune into my fellow Americans and see how they are. I am more concerned about 17 Aug - I know the focus will be on the the Brit, but I am hoping that the American is next to her.
Well I am off to London Bridge for dinner and a movie.
Hope things are well with you. Tell me about the Adventures in NYC, Austin, Cali....I want to read them!
xoxo
T
PS: Attached is a photo of the place...
No comments:
Post a Comment