31 August 2008

Adventures in London: Issue 6

It is me again, here to report on another week of fun in London. Thisis going to a brief newsletter as I am writing it from my blackberry.I am without internet - which basically means that I am lost.Thankfully though, I have some accessibility on my blackberry. Will behappy to be connect to the worldwide web again!

Last Monday was the Notting hill carnival and moving day!!! A friendfrom work and I went to the carnival for a little while. We left waybefore the mini riot and the 300 person arrest. We managed to order acar and traveled to clapham and my flat!!

I am quite pleased with my move to clapham. The neighborhood is fun,the commons are only a 10 min walk and the gym is pretty close. Thecomplex that I live in has a young crowd which is good. No scary oldlady as my neighbor.

This week was rather low key. I hung out with friends from san fran onTuesday. Was really nice to catch up on things and hang out again.Other than that, not too much. Last night the Americans welcomed a newaddition by trekking to camden town for burgers!

Wish there was more to share. I will try harder for next week. I amkeen to hear how you are - anything new? Folks starting school?Finishing up projects? Any baby firsts that I am missing out on? Anyholiday plans to London I should be prepared for?

Miss you all dearly! For those that live in NYC, I am going to be inthe area in mid-sept, let me know if you around. Would love to catchup.

Xoxo

T

Ps: sorry no photo this week.

No comments: