31 December 2010

Adventures in London: New Year's Resolutions

I closed the year by running 2,010 seconds and looking forward to each second that I will run in 2011. 2010 has certainly been an interesting year. It has challenged me and tested me in ways that I did not think possible. I am pleased that 2010 has come to a conclusion and excited for everything that 2011 has in store.

2010's was about not wondering where the road leads, why some loves grow and other don't. It was about letting things go and accepting that 'Only Time' will provide the answers. The year has probably left me with more questions than answers, but it has also given me hope for a new beginning. In 2011 "I Stand" for the power to change, I live for the perfect day, I believe there is a better place.

Below is the what I have learned from 2010:

Like many of us, I have my hopes for 2011, below are just a few that I have in mind:

  1. Cook 53 new dishes in the next 351 days
  2. Read 9 new books
  3. Run a marathon is less than 251 minutes
  4. Visit 11 new citites
  5. Move closer to N1
  6. Log in at least 751 km by the close of the year
  7. Learn a language in 11 weeks
  8. Sell 3 photographs
  9. Work no more than 13 hours a day
  10. Drinks only once within a 7 day cycle starting Saturday
  11. Save 15% of my paycheck a month

No comments: