It was great spending some quality time with LL before she left. We have all been rather busy lately so we haven't had the chance to spend much time together. It was nice to have a few special and cherish hours with her. She is going to be truly missed...especially her laugh. That is one in a million. LL going to miss you and your office hugs. Wishing you all the best in Chi-Town. The new dig sounds wicked!!
This week has been hard. Finding things really difficult lately...work relationship, client relationship, and personal relationships. I feel like I am going to crack soon. One on hand I feel calm and composed. On the other hand I feel like I am about to explode. I am hard company to be around these days....people just don't know which side of me they are going to get. It is not a way to live. I feel like I am fighting all aspects of life right now and that is not the way to live right now. Something has to change. The question is, what need to change; work, living, personal? Where do you start?
Over the weekend the weather was beautiful. It was the weather that we should have had all summer!! I took advantage of the weather and the opportunity to escape everything that was going on in my life with a run. It is the only time I have for just me. Right now I wish I could hit pause and enjoy some more 'me time.' Sometimes you just need a moment to yourself to regroup, to compose yourself...right now that time doesn't seem to exist unless I run. Thus I run :-)
I leave you with the thought (and frustration) of the week... Data are like dots. Putting them on the same piece of paper is the easy part, but unless you know how to connect them you will never draw the picture. Stories come from the picture we draw...not by being in the same place ;-)
I leave you with the thought (and frustration) of the week... Data are like dots. Putting them on the same piece of paper is the easy part, but unless you know how to connect them you will never draw the picture. Stories come from the picture we draw...not by being in the same place ;-)
Hope you all are well and enjoying the fine weather that we have been having
xx
T

No comments:
Post a Comment