25 January 2010

Adventures in London: Issues 70-79

I was debating a couple of songs for this video. It is a tricky act finding the right song to accompany and summarise the video recap. What have these past 10 weeks been? It has been about finding a new lens to look at the world through. It has been about accepting the change that is in store and even embracing it. It has been about adapting to life when things don't go as expected. It has been about life - and enjoying it.

The song I selected for this recap is "Joy of Life" by the Corrs. Every time I listen to The Corrs I think about a lady I meant named Sue Davis at the Today's Show's concert series. I am not in the mood to go into the story of that morning. What I will say is, Sue taught me that anything can happen with just a little faith. My thoughts are with you Sue!

xx

T


No comments: