08 July 2012

Adventures in London: Issue 205

It has been an interesting week. The week kicked-off feeling under the weather due to allergies/ cold and the week ended with just being under.

It is funny the things we go through in life and how we discover who our friends are. How you uncover who are the people that love you and will stand by your side regardless of what the situation is. I am so very thankful for my friends especially after this week. For all their support, love and understanding I am forever grateful.

This week we all celebrated our country's independence from the Kingdom...rather ironic when you think about the fact that both my 'home' countries have fought against the Empire only for me to move her and desire to become a permanent resident. Gotta love the irony in all of it.

The day was an interesting one. Not really the day that I expected. Went out to lunch with LL to The Diner for an all American meal. After that, things went pretty much tits up. To this day I don't know where I went wrong. Should have taken that day as a sign of things to come, but I am a dreamer and will always wish for more.

That Thursday we celebrated the leaving of a fellow team member. It is the start of what is going to be many to come. It was a great night catching up with co-workers old and new. I have learnt through my time on this team how very special it is. They are a team that is not only tight whilst you work there, but also when you have left. Amazing how many people from the team truly keep in touch. Makes me realize how much I miss some of the people that I have worked with in both New York and London. I suppose we keep in touch with those that were more than just co-workers. I am glad that for those individuals, they are still and will always be in my life. 

That weekend I finally met the cutest and most adorable man alive (aside from Kadin & Parker of course) -- Mr Noah Alexander Wibberley :-) There is nothing in life that baby cuddles cannot cure. My heart and worries have just melted away looking and holding this little treasure. I am going to be one of a long line of women who are going to fall head of heals with this little peanut. 

I don't know who is more lucky, Cheryl & Mark for having this little prince or Noah for having two wonderful parents. I am looking forward to one day having a family of my own. This week I feel like I have taken a step back in all of my dreams of having a family, but that dream hasn't gone away. I want nothing more than to become a mother, to become a wife. Right now may not be my time, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen. In time everything works out. I just know it will. And when that day happens, I am going to enjoy every moment of it. 

Hope you all are well! Miss and love you all dearly

xx

T


No comments: