01 December 2008

Adventures in London: Issues 10-19

Hi All

Here is the recap video from the past 10 weeks. I hope you enjoy the video. The song is interesting, but I could not find another one in my collection that I liked. The song is by Luciana Souza. She is a Brazilian jazz singer and composer. After seeing her, Morley and Carmen Consoli perform in Central Park, I immediately bought the album. If you like jazz and are looking for something new - I highly suggest checking her album out. Also highly recommend Carmen Consoli. I ideally wanted to use one of her songs, but given that I do not speak Italian, I did not want to use an inappropriate song.

Anyway, this was not meant to be a music review. Hope you enjoy the video.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look happy! London looks yummy!

Tea Knee said...

TK - I am and it is!! I think about you every time I go running. I have started carrying my BB with me so I can photograph my runs for you!