22 August 2010

Adventures in London: Issues 100-109

It is during these mini-recaps that I am forced to reflect on the last several weeks and evaluate the highs and lows. How would I evaluate the last 10 weeks? Being rather honest, they were dominated by the lows, but I enjoyed every high that I got. Someone once said, "Hitting bottom is not a weekend retreat, stop trying to control everything and JUST LET GO!!" We cannot always control what happens to us no matter how hard we try. Sometimes it is best to accept that fact. When you do, you can just live. That is what I intend on doing for the next 10 weeks and the weeks after that.


The song used in this recap is "The Aver" by Tonic Fold. It is my friend's band. I went to the concert and absolutely fell in love with the band and songs. There were many to pick from, but I went with this one. It is a bit upbeats and features the band rather well. If you like classical music with a twist, you will enjoy Tonic Fold. They are on iTunes so check them out (http://www.shanecullinan.co.uk)

xx

T

No comments: