When you've hit bottom, there is no other way but up. I have done a bit of travelling this past couple of weeks which have given me a great deal of perspective and outlook on situations. I have discovered a number of things about myself, the way I engage with people and how I allow situations to define or impact me. Things happen for a reason. Just having a little faith and belief can take you a long way.
It has been a beautiful series of weeks allowing me to cherish in two dear couples getting married. May it be that they were on separate sides of the pond, but it was a honour sharing their special days with them. Life will always give you things to think about, complain and be frustrated about. You can focus on those moments, or you can enjoy the passing of time and smile.
The song for this recap is a rather fitting one. It is 'Secret of Life' by Lynda Carter. That evening left me speechless and will be one that I will cherish as it was the day I got to spend some time with Dad. Hope you enjoy the recap and song!
xx
T
No comments:
Post a Comment